Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Chase Dickey!
Chase MADE that wall! Now that’s a keeper Charlee. I loved the look of this unique piece and the couple is even renting it out to others who want a unique country look for their big day. Imagine this as your outdoor wedding backdrop?!
Get the inside look at Charlee & Chase’s big day:
- Ceremony Venue: The DeClerck Farm (Family Pond)
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue: One East Market, Taylorville IL
- Reception Venue: Mt. Zion Convention Center
- Caterer: The Beach House
- Cake: Specialty Cakes (A personal favorite of mine! Tammy did our wedding cake last fall too!)
- DJ: RockStar DJ’s
- Dress Shop (your dress): Bella Amore, Taylorville ** A very special venue since it’s owned by Charlee’s mom!
- Dress Shop (bridesmaids): Bella Amore, Taylorville
- Guys Apparel: Bella More, Taylorville
- Decor: Signature Rental Events – Christy Hood & Having a Ball Productions – Tami Richmond
Who made your event unforgettable?
1. The DJ! He came to us multiple times throughout the reception to see if we needed anything or to ask if the music was okay with us or if there were any requests. He was AWESOME!
2. Sarah Jane Photography knew our vision and make it perfect! They did any pose we asked or showed and made them look amazing. I loved all our products!
3. Christy Hood & Tami Richmond! I told them my vision and they made it happen. Everything was how I pictured it to look on my wedding day!
Why did you choose Sarah Jane Photography?
“I saw SJP at the Crowne Plazza Bridal Expo not long after I got engaged and the moment I saw all the work and amazing albums/prints I knew I had found our photographer. I love your style!”
What would you tell another couple thinking about booking SJP for their wedding?
“Wedding pictures are timeless. You want quality; quality, style and uniqueness are what you get with SJP!”